Saturday, February 18, 2012
Saturday, February 4, 2012
I have been practicing faces for a few days and after a couple I had to squash I finally got one I can live with. She looks pretty with a little hair and makeup, though this pic is before all that.
Also I have attempted my first asian face, and I actually like her too. So maybe she looks kinda half asian half american, I dont know but I think I can pull it off when it's all done. She will be the face of my next sculpt, a mermaid. I've been working on the base, and I'm about to start on her. WIP pics in a few days...
Also I have started to use a wire armature in the hands themselves courtesy of the tutorial from Renata Jansen on IADR and I love it. It helps so much and no more worrying about broken fingers.